That's What I Do I Read Books And I Know Things Shirt

 That's What I Do I Read Books And I Know Things Shirt, Hoodie And Sweater

That's What I Do I Read Books And I Know Things Shirt Bollywood actor Anupam Kher, who featured his third book 'Your best day is today', took to Instagram on Wednesday, November 18, 2020, to share a post with loved ones. His love and also revealed how his lifelong romance with the book started. The actor shared a photo with his Chacha and also revealed in the caption how with Chacha's help, he began his journey with reading and loving books. Netizens also went to the comments section to praise the actor's achievements and write good things.




On his Instagram handle, Anupam Kher shared a happy photo with his Chacha, PL Kher, and Chachi. In the photo, they all smile in front of the camera as they introduce Anupam's new book, 'Your best day is today'. Anupam can be seen wearing a black T-shirt alongside a gray-blue shirt and denim.That's What I Do I Read Books And I Know Things Shirt  Anupam's Chacha can be seen wearing kurta-pajama and Chachi choosing a salwar outfit.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Scottish Girl If My Mouth Doesn't Say It My Face Definitely Will Shirt

The Beautiful T-shirts For Summer 2020 Shirt

Algunos Abuelos Juegan Al Bingo Los Abuelos De Verdad Montan En Moto Shirt