Daddy's Girl I Used To Be His Angel Now He Is Mine I Miss You Dad Shirt

 Daddy's Girl I Used To Be His Angel Now He Is Mine I Miss You Dad Shirt, Hoodie And Sweater

Daddy's Girl I Used To Be His Angel Now He Is Mine I Miss You Dad Shirt  Smriti Khanna and Gautam Gupta went on their parenting journey in April with their little angel coming. Since then, the actress has been constantly sharing lovely pictures of her little fashion girl on Instagram. In fact, the actress also created a separate Instagram page for her little girl, Anayka Gupta, and it has 20,000 followers.




On October 12, 2020, Smriti used her Instagram and proved that she was no ordinary mother. The actress posted a hilarious photo in which, we can see her imitating her little angel, posing cute Anayka's. Besides the photo, Smriti wrote, Daddy's Girl I Used To Be His Angel Now He Is Mine I Miss You Dad Shirt  "We learned more than we could teach them. #Parenting #toddlerlife."

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Scottish Girl If My Mouth Doesn't Say It My Face Definitely Will Shirt

Algunos Abuelos Juegan Al Bingo Los Abuelos De Verdad Montan En Moto Shirt

The Beautiful T-shirts For Summer 2020 Shirt